OnColor Software Training
Training in CyberChrome color management software includes:
- Best configuration of the software for your application
- Storage and recall of color standards.
- Proper color data analysis using color graphics and data tables.
- Best selection and use of color difference equations.
- Selection and use of color tolerances.
- Application of statistical methods to color measurement.
- Importing and exporting color data.
- Selection and use of color indices.
- Expert advise in how to prepare and load the sample for a colorant database.
- The science of color matching formula predictions and color corrections.
- What files to backup and archive.
Training in color measurement instrumentation covers:
- Proper selection and use of instrument geometry.
- Calibration of the color instrument.
- Acceptable methods in sample presentation to the instrument.
- When to use sample measurement averaging.
- The calibration of the UV component, if applicable, in your measurement.
- The correct way to compare color measurements when various instrument brands are used.
- Short-term and long-term maintenance programs to insure overall instrument integrity.