Color QC Software - OnColor QC Premium
OnColor QC Premium contains all of the standard features with the following enhancements:
- Instrument Performance - contained in QC Premium--no extra charge! Read more on what this fantastic and money-saving option can do for your color program.
- Customizable Report Screens
- User Screen
- Color Plot
- Data Table
- Spectral Graph
- Color Tolerance Plot
- User Screen provides 4 quadrants that you design to show all of your color data and displays on one screen.
- Database of Standards that stores your color standards and tolerances. This “shade library” can be searched to find the closest shades to a target color. Versatile MS Access™ or SQL format. Databases can be shared within a company at all locations or with a supply chain around the world!
- 3D Graphics added to provide the most sophisticated visual data analysis; analyze the color gamut of your color standards; use to determine trends and develop color tolerances; compare your color gamut to your competitor's
- Password security, macros, and workspaces provide power to manage and track your color data.
- A complete statistics package provides trend charts, bar charts, and histograms along with mean, standard deviation, and variance data.
- A Data Table allows for a comparison of multiple batches to a standard and/or multiple standards under a wide range of selectable color criteria. Now with a Copy to Windows Clipboard" feature for instant export of your color data.