Color QC Software - OnColor QC Premium
OnColor QC Premium contains all of the standard features with the following enhancements:
- Customizable Report Screens
- User Screen
- Color Plot
- Data Table
- Spectral Graph
- Color Tolerance Plot
- User Screen provides 4 quadrants to configure all of your data and displays on one screen--as you like them!
- Password security, macros, and workspaces provide power to manage and track your color data.
- A complete statistics package provides trend charts, bar charts, and histograms along with mean, standard deviation, and variance data.
- A Data Table allows for a comparison of multiple batches to a standard and/or multiple standards under a wide range of selectable color criteria. Now with a Copy to Windows Clipboard" feature for instant export of your color data.
- Database of Standards that stores your color standards and tolerances and organizes trials for easy access to color history on a product. This “shade library” can be searched to find the closest shades to a target color. Versatile MS Access™ or SQL format.
- Includes our new Instrument Performance module for checking the "health" of your instrument as well as supports Instrument Profiling for improved inter-instrument agreement.